During the GM in Asikkala a photo contest will be held amoung the attendants. This second edition of the Douzelage Photo Contest had the theme “Douzelage, Asikkala and sustainability”.
Morten Stricker (Press Photographer at Dagbladet Holstebro) and Annigje Kruytbosch (President Douzelage) will choose the winning photo.
1. The photo must be made during the General Meeting in Asikkala.
2. The theme is “Douzelage, Asikkala and sustainability”. If the last one (sustainability) is too hard, then it is okay with “nature” instead.
3. Each participant can only enter one (1) photo.
4. You must send your entry before the 3rd of June 2019.
5. By entering, you agree to having your photo and name published on the Douzelage website. We expect the winner to be published at the latest at the 15th of June.
6. Please note that there are no restrictions as to what you can do to the photo.
The winner will have the honour of being the second winner of the Douzelage Photo Contest, and will also win € 150,-.