The DouzYouth Committee aims to start projects on the following subjects:
– Register DouzYouth as an NGO and launch a DouzYouth website.
– Creating ideas about how to build a future for young people in Europe.
– Organise further youth exchanges, seminars and international events and festivals.
– DouzYouth Social Fund.
– Campaign against bullying and violence.
– Focus on youth’s mental and physical health.
– Campaign to tackle obesity.
– Promote DouzYouth to the general public through PR and media awareness.
– Create more youth projects focused on environmental issues, sports, entrepreneurship and integration of different countries.
– Start a cultural mapping strategy to promote talent, create opportunities and cross-cultural exchanges.
– Open discussions with school administrations to start Primary and Secondary School Student Councils in municipalities.